Executive Market Mapping
Mapping executive talent
Executive Market Mapping provides our clients with a tailor-made in-depth market intelligence analysis of the candidate pool. This incorporates - in a confidential manner - a well-defined methodology assessing, what available talent is suitable for your executive jobs in the current business environment.
Pedersen & Partners proposes this Executive Search solution for companies who:
- Have no immediate executive appointments need, but desire a market overview in order to be well situated for a fast executive placement in the future.
- Want to be certain that, as a particular role need arises, the ideal candidate does in fact exist in the market.
- May have a potential Executive Search need, but remain uncertain until there is a more comprehensive understanding of the market via the Executive Market Mapping report, at which point the company is better equipped with the necessary information to decide whether or not to open the headcount to new executive appointments.
- Are engaged in the process of succession planning, diversity mapping or general executive benchmarking.
- Intend to expand or launch into a new market or geographical location and want to understand the local talent pool, before deciding whether to conduct an Executive Search locally or expatriate a manager for these executive jobs.
By mandating Pedersen & Partners for our Executive Market Mapping solution, our clients can be assured that:
- through thorough identification and analysis they will be readily armed with accurate data on the focus market,
- as well as a comprehensive mapping of the prevalent talent solutions required for making an informed decision for their current, or future, Executive Search requirements.
This solution is an autonomous process, which allows a company to acquire knowledge without alerting or disturbing the market, and can be independently executed without further commitment to the Pedersen & Partners Executive Search Services.