2) Personal Information collected
Pedersen & Partners Executive Search is an executive search firm, and for these purposes we collect a variety of personal data necessary to provide such services in a secure and highly confidential database accessible only by Pedersen & Partners Executive Search. Pedersen & Partners treats all Personal Information in a manner consistent with the requirements of EU Directive 95/46 and following EU legislation. Where Pedersen & Partners processes Personal Information in countries that have not received an “adequacy” finding pursuant to Articles 25 and 26 of the Directive, Pedersen & Partners shall ensure that processing of Personal Information in such countries are made in compliance with the applicable requirements of Articles 25 and 26 of the Directive.
It is important to differentiate between the non-sensitive data required for recruitment purposes which are collected by this website and the sensitive data which are not required or requested additionally, unless legally required to do so at a later stage of the search and recruitment process. Data that is deemed non-sensitive, which is collected via our website, includes personally identifiable information such as: professional experience, career history, education history, resume/CV and contact information. By choosing to enter your personal information on www.pedersenandpartners.com, you indicate your acceptance and willingness to disclose this information to Pedersen & Partners Executive Search and to be considered, when appropriate, for one of Pedersen & Partners’ confidential executive search mandates.
If you choose not to disclose personal information via our website, then Pedersen & Partners Executive Search will be unable to provide you the services offered by this web site or consider your relevance for our executive search process for placement in one of our confidential executive search placements, since employment, educational and other personal information is necessary in order to assess your employment opportunities. Should you wish to remain an active candidate but do not submit your personal information via our website, www.pedersenandpartners.com, then you are recommended to contact someone within a local Pedersen & Partners Executive Search office by email with your information and/or to set up an appointment. Email addresses to local offices can be found on www.pedersenandpartners.com.
3) Use and disclosure of personal information
In most standard situations, we provide personal information regarding candidates to prospective employers/our clients or reference sources only if the candidate has authorized us to do so. However, on rare occasions we are engaged to conduct highly confidential searches for senior executives and on those rare occasions, prospective candidates’ personal information may be provided to the client without the candidate’s prior request or knowledge.
Below is a list of various ways in which we may use and/or disclose supplied sensitive and/or non-sensitive personal information that was transmitted to Pedersen & Partners executive search via our website www.pedersenandpartners.com:
- Pedersen & Partners Executive Search may use personal information collected regarding potential candidates to identify professional opportunities that we deem relevant and of interest for the candidate and the perspective employer/our client. We then provide this personal information to the prospective employer/our client as per agreed search requirements. We reserve the right to contact potential candidates regarding such opportunities.
- The information obtained by Pedersen & Partners Executive Search in regards to our clients, including business contact information is kept and used as part of the provision of our executive search and consultancy services.
- Other situations that could involve use of personal information could include, but is not limited to: updating of data; responding to inquiries; other communications; modification, improvement, refinement and validation of intellectual property and technology; accounts and records; responding to complaints and other inquiries; personal data can also be used for proposals, engagement letters, presentations, research surveys, white papers, advertising, marketing and public relations.
Pedersen & Partners Executive Search and all of its wholly owned offices can use personal data submitted to us for the purposes stated above but are not limited to the purposes stated above. Pedersen & Partners remains responsible for how the personal information will be used. If you would prefer not to have your personal information used by Pedersen & Partners, please inform us by contacting us as indicated below and we will remove or suppress your personal information in our database.
In some standard situations, Pedersen & Partners Executive search reserves the right to work with third parties who provide services that may include, but are not necessarily limited to, assessment services, including assessment validation services; website hosting and IT consulting services; data analysis; resume verification; background checking; payroll services; public relations services; attorneys, accountants, and other administrative and back-office and security services. As part of providing those services, such third parties will be provided with access to personal information only when deemed absolutely necessary in order to carry out standard business practices for the services of Pedersen & Partners Executive Search. In addition, we reserve the right that our software development partners may have access to, or use, personal information for purposes of modifying, improving, refining and validating their technology, and research and development.
Pedersen & Partners reserves the right to disclose or transfer, any and all personal information that we collect from visitors, or that we otherwise collect in connection with the provision of our services, to a third party in connection with a strategic alliance with such third party, or in the event of a sale of our company, a merger or consolidation involving Pedersen & Partners Executive Search or one of its offices, or a sale or transfer of assets or of any portion of our business or the business of one or more of our offices.
Personal information collected by Pedersen & Partners Executive Search is used only for the intended purposes stated at the time of collection. Pedersen & Partners Executive Search does not sell or share your personal information for unrelated purposes to third parties, unless otherwise stated at the time of collection or required by law. If at any time we decide to use personal data in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify you and give you a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. No notification and choice will be sought, however, if Pedersen & Partners is compelled or required by applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance or court order to disclose personal data.
4) Information security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy of data and ensure proper use of information, www.pedersenandpartners.com has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures to safeguard all information collected online. All sections of the website in which personal information is submitted or exchanged employ industry-standard SSL encryption and are authenticated by DigiCert.
The provision of personal information by you is entirely voluntary and you have the right not to provide personal information. If you need further assistance accessing, updating, correcting or removing your personal information, or if you no longer desire our services, please e-mail Pedersen & Partners at: email@example.com.
5) Link to other Internet sites, cookies and data tracking
Please be aware that certain sections of the Pedersen & Partners Executive Search website do contain cookies. Cookies are packets of information that are stored on your computer’s hard drive. At www.pedersenandpartners.com, cookies allow us to keep track of the areas of the website you visit and thereby offer you easy access to the information you find most relevant. No secure information or information about your personal identity is ever contained within our cookies.
Pedersen & Partners monitors visitor traffic patterns throughout the website by logging Tracking Data, which is collected automatically from each website visitor. Tracking Data may include personal information such as the IP address of the visitor’s computer, its browser type and operating system, the referring site, which pages of the website were visited, the order in which they were visited and which hyperlinks were “clicked.”
Pedersen & Partners uses Tracking Data in aggregate form to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the website.
The Pedersen & Partners Executive Search website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
The data collected by Google for its subsequent analysis includes:
• Technical data regarding your device (model, operating system, specific device identifiers, and mobile network information, including any phone number associated to the device, etc.);
• Logging on data (search enquiries, phone numbers used to make, receive & forward calls, time, date, length & type of calls, etc.);
• Internet protocol address;
• Device activity (settings, browser types, languages, system operations, dates & times of URL request & referral;
• Cookies specifically linked to your browsers or accounts;
• Location (IP address, GPS, Wi-Fi access points and cellular towers);
• Application installation data (installing & uninstalling certain services);
• Localized device storage (browsing history, caches, etc.);
• Cross-website cookies or anonymous identifiers (Google features or ads appearing on other sites).
Date of last revision: March 9th, 2017
If you have any questions about your personal information, please e-mail Pedersen & Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org