Pedersen & Partners is pleased to announce its support for LogiSYM Asia Pacific Conference 2021 (#LogiSYM2021 #APAC).
This year’s event brings together leading Supply Chain, Logistics, System Automation, Robotics and AI, Technology solution providers, and startups to discuss and learn about Digitalisation of Logistics, disruptive Supply Chains driving business transition and transformation, Digital Transformation and leveraging Technology and e-commerce, etc.
Here are some of the sessions to look out for:
- Asia Pacific: COVID-19’s impact on Supply Chains and Order Fulfilment
- Global Economic Outlook: Challenges and Opportunities for Supply Chains and Logisticians Today
- FTA developments in Asia and their Impact on Supply Chain & Business Strategy
- Urban Sustainability Solutions
- Disruption in Supply Networks: How to Optimise for Variability and Uncertainty
- How to Effectively Fulfil Online Orders with Store Orders
- AI and Automation – Set to Thrive in Logistics
- Retailers Need for Advanced Supply Chain Setups
- Building a Total Trade Platform – CALISTA
- Five Steps Towards Successful Supply Chain Collaboration
For the full agenda, please visit: https://logisym.org/Asiapacific2021/agenda/